
October ..... My favorite time of year would be great if it was Chilly or the air was a bit Crisp but I'll settle for just enjoying the season. Have a few ideas in my head re Halloween cards but I do have a few Birthdays on halloween to send cards of too so ill get on the ball with that. But ,1st I need to make a baby card for Heathers Baby and it has to be fabulous of course, Also my dads birthday is coming up the same day Need some man card ideas but I just might buy him a card he will be 83, So it will have all those sentiments in and around and about the card. I always cry at the Hallmark card section, doesnt every body or just the sappy people. Hope to post some cards soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment