Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Snawb Swap

Here is the snawb swap card I did last night (I Stamping with Linda R in SImi Valley). We were both waiting for New rubber stamps but they didnt come yet so I used a new set I bought but havent used ,that has the word Cherish in it . I dunno what the name of it is im here at the office so. Was trying to feel like Easter hence the Purple and the Celery and yellow. I punched the Purple out with the scallop punch and layered it on the purple cut out of the Flower. silver brad Over white card stock Layered over the Celery and the Purple. I think I was on a limb yesterday I never Layer that much EVER. Maybe Im PMSING again hehehe. I put to much thought in the card it simple but I was on the edge thought I'd better put a word in then that became a challenge because I finally had a word in mind but I dont think they make those kinds of rubber stamps lalalalaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Just Kidding........Left it blank so the swapper can put in there own word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice card, Ryan! Plz don't be made at me . . . I didn't do a swap this time . . . AGAIN! Thanks for sharing and keep on stampin!