Sunday, April 12, 2009

Remembering our D


For those of you the never met our boy This is D.O.G Overlock Our beloved pet. This month April 7th was his party cake day. I came across this photo of him today while cleaning ( we were in santa monica that year having Thanksgiving dinner at Lybia my sister and Kims Apartment). See this is exactly why I dont clean up cause I end up all sad, and broken hearted again. He's been gone for more than 10 years. We had him and he had us for15 years. Amazing how the Pain is still so present and real. We were there when he came on the the planet 1st puppy of Jerrys Girl Dog. And I claimed him I'll have to look for his baby pictures so I can get happy again. He was so cute. He looks like his dad I guess cause he doesnt look like his mother at all. Our beautiful boy.

1 comment:

DEB said...

Aah what a great pix. Remember when he peeeeeeed on me. I remember how he used to chase Jerry's car as they would leave for their day, and jump through the window at the last possible moment to sit with his master. What a great boy he was.