

Okay We all got together on Mothers day I made the Quiche and Peach Cobbler , Chocolate covered Strawberrys I made up there, Fettucini Alfredo (that was gonna be for later) I made Pan de Dulce or I had a failed atempt at making it My Chocolate on top was great but the bread never rose so they were little hard breads was going to throw them out but instead I took um up with me to my Parents to prove that i had tryed. My parents are troopers they tryed um. they werent bad they just didnt rise this was my 1st atempt at ever using yeast hummmm ill try again but not today.
Lybia made the meat and really yummy salsa , Aurora brought all the condiments for the taco feast and she brought Drinks Oh Noel brought these little bread sandwiches Cuban yummy and Sonia Brought alvacados Huge ones I should have gotten a photo of those.
So it was "the Overlocks" My parents, My sister Aurora and her husband Noel , and my sisters Lybia and Sonia
It was a good day.
Lybia made the meat and really yummy salsa , Aurora brought all the condiments for the taco feast and she brought Drinks Oh Noel brought these little bread sandwiches Cuban yummy and Sonia Brought alvacados Huge ones I should have gotten a photo of those.
So it was "the Overlocks" My parents, My sister Aurora and her husband Noel , and my sisters Lybia and Sonia
It was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment