Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oy Vey Sunday 10-10-10



I decide to make some Kosher bagels Really there easy just a lot of waiting around ....Ive become an expert at that for sure. Easy recipe if you need to sit down.
So Im showing you I think most of the steps.So you wont think im a mentierosa (sp ?) It was weird cause you have to put them in water Photo number 2 that is simmering, dry them then bake for 45 minutes . Before baking I added Jalepenos to 2 of them and Tillamook Cheddar to an other it only make 7 because of course I dont want to follow the measurement of how much for each bagel. Well, When you boil um they got Like Texas size so thats okay with me. But the little one came out perfect sized I thought it was just a left over little one . It was fun and Butter/Yummy. With a bowl of Chicken noodle soup. Of course.!
See the Little one on the 2nd to the last photo? unbaked? thats a normal size one, the rest were Ginormous, Huge lol

No comments: