


Overwhelmed with all the Birthday wishes Calls, Cards ,Notes, Emails, Gifts,Facebook wishes and Birthday Lunch with some Beautiful women with Big Hearts. ( Angels to me) Truely grateful for all the Love everyone showed me today. I count myself very blessed. My cup runneth over.
Here we are Snow men bags full of Loot. Let there be loot ! lol This was the Tuxedo something something Birthday cheese cake that was to die for OH MY GOSH. And here are the Angels that Brought a huge smile back to me and my Heart. Thank you.
These were the table settings I made for Thanksgiving 2010 at my Parents house these Were personalized on the top. It was a good day.
Here we are Snow men bags full of Loot. Let there be loot ! lol This was the Tuxedo something something Birthday cheese cake that was to die for OH MY GOSH. And here are the Angels that Brought a huge smile back to me and my Heart. Thank you.
These were the table settings I made for Thanksgiving 2010 at my Parents house these Were personalized on the top. It was a good day.
1 comment:
It was a lovely day and I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. :-)
Post a Comment