


This is my 1st ever attempt at bread making.
Making Bread from Scratch Im totally Amazed that you can make something from nothing. Just a few ingredients and as that Italian guy I think hes Italian says "BAM".
There is bread where there was none. lol
You make dough then let it sit for a few hrs then make a boule . French for Ball lol. I made 2 loaves. Oh my Gosh It was Crunchie and Crusty outside and so soft on the inside. Serious Yummy and the reason I made this bread was because It takes me a dogs year to get dressed and have Jerry take me to the store so I thought Ill make bread cause I need 4 slices of bread to make Meat Loaf hahahaha ......
So after I made bread I put it in the food Prossessor and made bread crumbs that only took 1/2 a loaf so Jerry and I ate the soft bread with some Irish butter I found the last time at Traders YUMMY. Okay Never again will I do 2 things like that again , Who do I think I am a 45 year old or what hehehehe. The Problem with cooking to many things is I have to sit down to cook in the kitchen then I have to come to the front room and Sit in a comfy chair with my Knee thingy. And by Knee thingy I mean I have knee Pain if I dont rest it often. Im prayin this will pass soon.
Anyways Dinner was Meatloaf Love Meatloaf See I told you it was about Meat loaf.
There is bread where there was none. lol
You make dough then let it sit for a few hrs then make a boule . French for Ball lol. I made 2 loaves. Oh my Gosh It was Crunchie and Crusty outside and so soft on the inside. Serious Yummy and the reason I made this bread was because It takes me a dogs year to get dressed and have Jerry take me to the store so I thought Ill make bread cause I need 4 slices of bread to make Meat Loaf hahahaha ......
So after I made bread I put it in the food Prossessor and made bread crumbs that only took 1/2 a loaf so Jerry and I ate the soft bread with some Irish butter I found the last time at Traders YUMMY. Okay Never again will I do 2 things like that again , Who do I think I am a 45 year old or what hehehehe. The Problem with cooking to many things is I have to sit down to cook in the kitchen then I have to come to the front room and Sit in a comfy chair with my Knee thingy. And by Knee thingy I mean I have knee Pain if I dont rest it often. Im prayin this will pass soon.
Anyways Dinner was Meatloaf Love Meatloaf See I told you it was about Meat loaf.

1 comment:
Hey, the next time you need bread to make bread crumbs, just let me know and I'll send you some slices! By the time they get to you, they'll be perfect for bread crumbs! hahaha! Although, you did get to enjoy some fresh bread! It looks soooooo YUMMY!!
Post a Comment