
Here is my 3D project for tomorrows Demonstrators direct meeting . Bought the candy boxes at Target or
Wal-Greens you know those 3X3
Russell S
tovers you get 3 candies in side. I was gonna make the Heart boxes but I got over my self when I saw these there like a buck and change. Jerry
ate the candy from this box see he helps me
hahahaha.. I used
SU Red papers our Pink
Pirouette paper. With the swirl cuttle bug on the ink, our Baja Breezes for the flower with Our SU punch Celery leaves out of same punch the font I used SU Girly Girl. And then of course SU Red Ribbon to hang it up and Micheals 1 Bling-age stone see it?. Im gonna write other things like the last names of the gals that will be there tomorrow Like The Righettis, The Mostafanias , The Combs you get the drill hehehe oh and just "Happy Valentines Day" .They can choosethe pendant , Not sure the other girls are as sappy as me so mine is different. Of course. Just a little something to get us in the Valentines Day mood. Tell me what do you think?
2 comments:
Love these, how cute! Where's mine?
Oh, that's so cute . . . and sweet!! Like Sue said . . . where's mine? hahaha! Only joking, Ryan! Have a great one!
Post a Comment