Making Jerry breakfast with my egg pan ya know and I was just gonna slam the butter in ..........look what popped up almost in time for Valentines day. I've never seen that in my thousands of years of making Eggs . ohhhhhhh Just for Jerry. I grab my camera and Jerry well he doesnt say much anymore I think hes use to my sillyness. But it did bring a smile to his face I had to get a photo of it. I know im the sappiest person you know I know.
Friday, January 30, 2009
My Eggciting breakfast moment lol
Making Jerry breakfast with my egg pan ya know and I was just gonna slam the butter in ..........look what popped up almost in time for Valentines day. I've never seen that in my thousands of years of making Eggs . ohhhhhhh Just for Jerry. I grab my camera and Jerry well he doesnt say much anymore I think hes use to my sillyness. But it did bring a smile to his face I had to get a photo of it. I know im the sappiest person you know I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Breakfast made with love!
You may be the sappiest around, but at least you're a beautatious sappy one! heehee!
Oh how cool is that! :-)
Post a Comment