Friday, August 21, 2009

Date night August 20, 2009


Date night we finally went to a movie together after so long. I found this book of two Movie tickets to Pacific theatres and 1 large popcorn and 2 sodas in my drawer the other day I decided it was a sign. I'd had them for 6 years or more. A gift yes! When I got home from being at the office Jerry said okay are we ready I said no I gotta get dressed up shower put my face on and all. I said is that how your gonna go dressed on a date with me? so he went to change hahahaaha after 32 + years of knowing him, he thought he could slide but I say no more teehee. We went to see Funny People it was funny, crazy , strange but we enjoyed it. We got out after 10 something we went to go find a place that was open. Had some dinner not much open at right before 11 on a thursday night. It was a perfect time me and My favorite date My Jerryo. I look wasted here at midnight where was my signature red color Lipstick ?(lol) but as you can see Im so happy tee hee hee. We have the best time when were together.

1 comment:

DEB said...

Awwwwe I want a date nite toooooo!