Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friday Mini Convention lol




These were 3 are mine (above) Fall-y and christmas and tags were in the candy bag


This was 1 of Sue Jensens (the tin in the photo below is closed) it is open here
She made note cards and envelopes Isnt it cute?

Sues 3 projects Halloween bucket and pad o paper and the tin
with note cards closed in the back VeryNice

Amys 3 Projects Atim with a candy in it withthe rub ons
bookmarker amd a little Christmas box Very cute

And Lindas 3 cards Lotsa work on the 1st card she punch those out before thank you,
lol Nice work.
Okay so we gathered dunno whos idea it was Amy???,, but it was a ,Yummy fun idea to say the Least. We who didnt go to the StampinUp Convention in SLC gathered .I took some photos of what we did Amy thought lets all make 3 cards or Projects sounds really good till its like a few days before the day and you havent done a thing Right Linda R lol. So here what we did. Linda made Brownies, Red Jello and cookies she was a chef sap the night before till 1 am but thank you hehehe . Sue brought salad , Amy brought Her famous chicken Alfredo yummy I was in charge of Bread so I bought the fresh hot stuff from Vons where Chris L. works we all now know and he makes Good Hot Bread I also brought the garlic mama something or other it was good. This was a really Great idea. Fun friends, Splendid Stampers who stampwell together. Everyone did wonderfully.

1 comment:

Susan Shintaku said...

Well I know I missed all of you at convention but it sounds like you had a great time and the projects are wonderful!!! Oh and the food sounded super yummy too. Did you see me drool, LOL